No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Sales Consultant – Forklift | Toyota Material Handling Equipment | Dubai
About the Position:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Consultant to join our successful Toyota Material Handling Equipment in Dubai. As our dynamic Sales Consultant your primarily responsible for achieving/exceeding the targeted sales of Commercial Toyota Material Handling (Forklift Equipment) while maintaining/ improving the customer service experience.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintains an active customer profile database to ensure all relevant details are up to date when required for analysis or campaigns
- Conducts regular customer/field visits to assess business requirements and maintain healthy relationships to ensure top customer satisfaction levels.
- Achieve/Exceed monthly/annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
- Ensure that the customer’s expectations always meet or exceed the set standards.
- Attend all sales meetings and modular training sessions, refresher courses that introduce new products and make sure the Sales Manager / Branch Manager is informed if additional training is required.
- Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the branch Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
- Document and maintain all records in the deal file as per the SOP
- Ensure To ensure that Monthly over dues are not more than agreed target
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following qualifications, knowledge, experience, skills and competencies:
- Strong knowledge of Sales process, F&I, structure, systems and methodology
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- UAE Driving license is must
- Previous Material Handling (Forklift Equipment), sales experience essential
- Sales experience on commercial vehicle i.e. trucks, buses, forklift equipment’s and forklift rentals, warehouse equipments, storage solutions are highly preferred
- Candidates with rental background would also have a good advantage
- Quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Languages: Fluent English, Arabic an Advantage
- Behavioral Competencies : Negotiation Skills, Customer Service Skills, Effective communicator & Influencing skill
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.