- Providing financial, administrative support to the organization.
- Responsible for processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices, and the day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Banking Relationship
- Support in reporting process
Accounts Payable-Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for E+H Intercompany purchases, booking, monthly reconciliation, payment coordination, balance confirmation.
- Receive and verify invoices of clearing customs & forwarding as well of any 3rd party vendors
- Verify the transactions and prepare batches of invoices & pass the payment
- Posting of full batch of Invoices in SAP
- Receive and verify Employee Expenses Reimbursements and Deduction vouchers
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly required reports
- Assist with month-end closing /Year end closing / Annual audit/other audits (all samples inv., etc.)
- Post all JV’s for monthly adjustments in SAP
- Prepare schedules for relevant area, monthly (BS/PL), bank reconciliation etc.
- Preparation, validation of monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
- Handling historical data of sister entity
- Expenses forecasting
- Monthly Cashflow preparation
Bank relationship management:
- All dealings with banks and with Bank relationship manager via email or phone; arranging certificates such as Balance confirmation from Bank, providing requested documents, other relevant information in discussion with Accounting Manager, adding or removing any authorized signatories etc.
- Negotiating best deal from bank for purchase of foreign currencies.
Bank Guarantees & Letter of credits:
- Ability to deal with bank related to Bank Guarantees, Letter of credit, other payment issues.
- Ability to handle Bank guarantee starting from reviewing the draft from customer, negotiating between bank & customer till delivering guarantee to customer. To track Bank Guarantee till expiry, extension, refund.
- Ability to review the Letter of Credit (LC) Draft from the customer side, and able to negotiate between bank & customer to finalize Letter of credit.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in a similar position
English: Social and business fluent
Additional language: Any other language would be an advantage
Qualification + Profile
- Knowledge of automated business systems and PC applications, familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Hands-on experience in SAP, able to handle & analyze transactions of Invoicing, GL, AP & Bank.
- Understanding of UAE VAT laws, VAT Requirements related to Input VAT & Output VAT
- Ability to work independently, make informed decisions quickly, and handle pressure situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work cross-departmental to achieve goals and customer experience success.
- Sharp focus and the ability to effectively prioritize in a high-volume environment.
Benefits + Perks
- You will find the security of working for an international family-owned company
- You will have a wide range of training opportunities
- You will get flexible working time
- You will come across a broad range of options to balance family and working life
Contact us + Apply
If this position sounds appealing to you, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.