- Responsible for all accounts payable (intercompany/external)
- Process Intercompany reconciliation and payables
- Ensure supplier on time payment KPI
- Ensure a high level of accuracy and timeliness in the preparation and posting journal entries, maintain spreadsheets and account reconciliations
- Capex in service and amortization booking
- Assist in banking administration
- Completion and/or filing of internal control tests
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree or diploma in Accounting and/or Business is required and CPA designation or equivalent credentials
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience in an accounting role based in the UAE with knowledge of EOSB administration, banking, government requirements, and local taxation including wage protection system
- Previous experience with payroll processing and accounting
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Strong commitment to meeting deadlines and effective time management skills during monthly, yearly closing
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of excel and experience M3 Lawson ERP is considered as a strong assets
- The candidate must be fluent in English, French a strong advantage
- Immediately available to join the job.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes’s 2020 list of the World’s Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.
Finance and management
Dubai, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
English Fluent, French Fluent