Farahat & Co8 reviews
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or commerce.
- CPA certification and an active license to work as an accountant.
- At least 3 years experience as an auditor, with a working knowledge of different accounting software.
- Knowledge of auditing best practices, such as GAAP and internal control measures.
- An in-depth understanding of tax, business compliance, and financial regulations.
- Knowledge of project and team management principles.
- An eye for detail and the ability to analyze large volumes of data.
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
Audit experience minimum 5 years (preferred 7)
Audit experience in the UAE minimum 2 years
Experience required from following companies
Ernst & Young or Deloitte or KPMG or PWC (price water house coopers) or BDO or Grant Thornton (minimum 5 years) the position should be an assistant manager or senior in these companies
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
- 5 years: 1 year (Required)