As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
VCA is the Consulting and Data Science practice supporting Visa’s issuer and merchant clients. This role reports to the Head of CEMEA VCA. The role supports the VCA CEMEA Regional leads, and the Head of CEMEA Data Science, in strategic planning of VCA revenue and headcount, monthly MBR reporting and resource requests, quarterly reporting (QBRs) both for VCA and at CEMEA sub-regional level, revenue recognition and utilization and margin management. In addition, the role is responsible for managing compliance with all relevant risk assessment and corporate compliance requirements.
- Lead the development of VCA strategic planning models that deliver against country business priorities and ensure the integration and alignment of these plans with global priorities and objectives
- Support the Head of VCA CEMEA in delivering high impact executive presentations for both internal as well as external purposes
Support the regional drive to commercialize VCA services. data and solutions.
- Business cases for VIK planning to feed into AOP plans
- FTE planning linked to VIK growth, using sophisticated models to forecast country and sub-regional headcount and revenue growth
- Target setting & monitoring
- Tracking and reporting under Hub finance guidance
- Guidance to VCA teams on any new areas which may emerge related to VAS, VIK, revenue recognition or similar areas
- Develop and communicate strategic insights and recommendations related to local business objectives, as well as standardized frameworks in support of global VCA strategy and planning
- Shape VCA strategy and operating model going forward, to enable VCA to reach the multiyear strategic objectives (Eg. Triple the size of the business by 2026)
- Lead the implementation of the new VCA operational and performance management framework to measure project outcomes and profitability, and report VCA utilization and performance and inform future headcount and investment allocation
- Manage and monitor client feedback and other metrics by project and discuss with regional leads
- Provide thought leadership and advice by leveraging internal data analytics, project insights, client feedback and measurement analytics for sharing with senior management and clients
- Provide operational oversight for the Head of VCA CEMEA in terms of regional management and executive meeting agendas and implementation
Lead the development of accurate forward looking regional reporting that reflects VCA’s business and allows optimal planning of future projects and resources
- Lead the application of VCA CEMEA standard financial and management reporting across the region and ensure each sub-region is compliant with the regional vision
Provide regional oversight and guidance for financial reporting, budget control, compliance policies, processes and improvements, together with the necessary education and training
- Lead the AOP operationally and strategically across CEMEA with Regional BPO alignment and with Global VCA alignment in tandem
- Support strengthening of global VCA community via development of capabilities training for key tools and frameworks
- Lead projects or major project workstreams related to Visa Inc.´s global VCA strategy, business development, and/or corporate initiatives
- Facilitate sharing of best practices across global and local VCA teams, functional partners and agencies
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to senior management, other executive, functional, or regional management while supporting syndication with stakeholders across the organization
Lead a small business planning and operations team which is expected to expand to support the growth of the broader VCA CEMEA team.
- Reports to Head of CEMEA VCA
- Head of CEMEA BPO
- Head of Global Strategy and Business Operations VCA
- Head of Global VCA BPO
- CEMEA VCA Sub-regional leads and Data Science leads
- CEMEA and Global VCA Finance
- MBA or relevant graduate degree from top-tier institution or similar academic experience
- 15+ years’ experience with 10+ years’ experience in management consulting and/or strategic planning / finance preferred
- Global or multi-national business experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success at structuring, managing, and coordinating complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor applied to a wide variety of business problems
- Strong executive presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior leadership
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a peer with Global Functions and Regions
- Commitment to continuous training and improvement of employees throughout the VCA function
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities in English
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required or orientation to acquire this knowledge rapidly.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.