Alshaya Enterprises10 reviews
The Sr.Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing financial statements and reports, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be required by management.
Finance / Accounting
- Develops financial projections and builds financial models to enable management to take sound financial and business decisions.
- Performs research and analysis as required.
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Analyzes financial data and produces reports to outline performance of various business units.
- Prepares accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Identifies financial performance trends and financial risk, and makes recommendations.
- Provides recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinates with other members of the finance team, when required, to review financial information and forecasts.
- Analyzes business performance / results, providing feedback to management.
- Ensures punctual reporting of all financial information.
- Manages the preparation of financial statements and ad hoc financial reports on a periodic basis.
- Keeps abreast of new local and international regulations and standards and takes steps to ensure accounting and financial practices remain in compliance with local and international guidelines.
- Assists with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Assists in the development, review and improvement of accountancy and computer systems.