Save Fast Fire and Safety Training
POSITION: Senior HSE Officer
We are looking for passionate and experienced Senior Health and Safety Officer with warehouse experience and can confidently perform the following activities:
- Conduct HSE Inspections and documentation
- Must have previous experience in conducting or assisting site surveys and reporting
- With 2 to 3 years experience as HSE Officer or Safety Team Leader
- Experience in facilitating safety talks / toolbox meeting in a group as support with the company SOP’s
- Can communicate well and with strong leadership skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct HSE Inspections, fire drills, risk assessment and safety procedures at work are strictly implemented.
- Ensure that accurate reports of fire drills and fire alarms are completely done on time.
- Provide awareness on employees’ roles and responsibilities in implementing safety policies and procedures.
- Regular conduct of safety talks and toolbox meeting to keep awareness of all members of the organization in establishing a safe working environment.
- Implementing full program of Safety inspections, audits and monitor the required corrective actions.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Performs in-depth investigation on accidents with complete documentation and recommendation for improvement.
- Proper documentation and updates of safety reports and accreditations required by Dubai government (DCAS, DCD, DM)
- Ensures that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are implemented, well-monitored and documented.
- With various safety training certifications from accredited safety training providers and government institutions
- Must have certification on NEBOSH Managing Safely courses
Apply if you meet the above requirements.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Safety Officer: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health and Safety Training Certifications / License (Preferred)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place