– Supervising the employees in the activities and line operations.
– Implementing existing production standards and makes adjustments as necessary to produce products
– Informing the Production Manager all matters affecting production.
– Attaining the department objective.
– Monitoring usage of utilities and materials to ensure efficiency of operation.
– Developing and recommending improvements of facilities, equipment or procedures to improve safety,
quality and efficiency.
– Coordinating with Production Planning, Logistics, Warehouse, Quality Control and Technical
– Ensuring proper inventory of production supplies, spare parts, semi-finished products, scraps and end
– Preparing job request and personnel working schedules.
– Accompanying internal and external auditors. Recommends and implements action plans to correct
deviation noted during audits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED10,000.00 per month
- Social distancing guidelines in place