Winsoft solutions LLC
Software Technical Project Manager Preferably with experience in Insurance/Healthcare Domain
A technical project manager is responsible for providing project planning, coordinating with team and management for established initiatives within a company. Skiles in using JIRA and TFS trucking tools.
He or she is there to ensure that projects are completed to specification, within an established time frame and budget. communicating with business stake holders and lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology concerns. Additionally, he/she will hire and train additional support member in a business’s tech department. They use their industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
- Experience in Insurance domain is a must with 3 years minimum
- University Degree in Management
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Job Type: Permanent
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place