Waseela Al Khaleej Communication Network Installation LLC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment.
- Prepares work order for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment.
- Directs salvage of damaged or used material.
- Maintain list of stock on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Record stock movements using inventory system.
- Prepare material issue voucher, goods receiving voucher and other required documents.
- Check quality of items entering and exiting store to ensure good maintenance and quality.
- Checking material stock, tools and equipment availability.
- Ensure warehouse is opened and closed on time.
- Issuing logistics documents and following up with shippers and clearing agencies for the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Assist finance team for their activities such as collecting cheques or cash, submitting and receiving documents from and to banks, customers & suppliers and other activities.
- Diploma degree in related field.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
- Storekeeping : 2 years (Preferred)