Mr. Paintsman Technical Works LLC
Store department is responsible for the day-to-day operations within the Maintenance & carpentry. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that parts and supplies are received and issued for Maintenance personnel & carpentry and so should be well versed with both carpentry and maintenance materials.
- Daily issuance of parts and supplies from stock inventory
- Receiving of all maintenance related parts inventory, work order related materials, contractor service reports and accounting for correct values
- Knowledge of all carpentry items
- Investigate and follow-up on shipping variances and invoice discrepancies with suppliers
- Daily cycle counts of stockroom inventory and monitoring variances reports
- Prepare packages for shipment, prepare required documentation and schedule pick-ups
- Organization of stock room inventory and re-organization as required
- Picking and staging of materials for work orders and assigning costs
- Technical structure in relation to parts (Bill of Materials) building with maintenance team.
- General housekeeping of stockroom
- – Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves
- – Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse
- – Examine and inspect stock items for defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- – Receive and count stock items, and record data using the computer.
- – Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- – Issue or distribute parts based on information from incoming requisitions.
- – Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
- – Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
- – Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories
- – Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover.
- – Maintain operational records.
- * Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 4 years’ experience working in a stock room environment (maintenance preferred)
- Knowledge of stockroom applications and maintenance parts
- Capable of working independently, prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Self-motivated individual with a proven record of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills (oral and written)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: AED1.00 – AED1,100.00 per month
- Stock Keeper: 4 years (Required)