- Responsible for the performance of the supply chain to the customers in reliability (service), responsiveness (lead time) and efficiency (costs). It includes the management of inbound, outbound flows, the main warehouse and its satellites. To do so, the Supply Chain Manager will lead the Logistic department in charge of warehousing and shipment, the Inventory Planning team and the Order Fulfillment team.
- Contributing to the Service Level Agreement definition with the ordering entities and applicable to the supply chain end to end for all products and offers, and making sure that supply chain processes are set up accordingly.
- Responsible for the time to market for Operations as defined in the new products plan and also responsible for the forecast accuracy of the LTC. To do so, The Supply Chain manager will lead the Country Planning Coordinator.
- Responsible for distribution costs improvement, productivity improvement and lead time improvement of logistic operations and for the working capital. This must be done in collaboration with the CI Manager. Manage the capacity of our assets to guarantee the continuity of the service on the long term.
Coordinating the business and transformation projects, establish functional requirements, and manage implementation of delivered solutions. Contributing to the LTC supply chain community, developing skills and expertise of your team, validate best practices, training courses and skills development plans. Successfully managing and leading the different teams reporting to you.
- Fill rate to end customers for Rx, Stock and non-lenses products
Time to market and time to volume Forecast accuracy
Requirements: Masters in Supply Chain/Operations Management/Engineering/Business with 3 to 5 years of domain experience or Bachelor in Logistics with more than 5 years of domain experience Responsible of a planning team, order fulfillment team or a logistic platform Proven experience in product development and project management Professional Competencies Required: Expert Service Delivery Competent Business & Market Knowledge, Products Knowledge, S&OP, IBP Basic IT set up knowledge, IT process knowledge Leadership Competencies Required: Decision Making, Business Acumen, Drive for Results, Customer Focus, and Developing Others Ready to travel up to 10%