Melodica Music & Dance Institute
- BSc/BA in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Finance or a relevant field
- Proven working experience as a Supply Chain Manager, Procurement Manager, Analyst or Logistics Manager
- Proficient understand of all levels of the supply chain processes (e.g. inventory planning, warehouse management)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel Office, relational databases (working manually using Excel)
- Proven experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Proficiency in English – high-level communication and negotiation skills
Procurement and Supply Chain Management
· Implement strategic procurement including sourcing strategy, supplier selection and evaluation, quality management, customer relationship management and performance measurement.
· Manage the entire process in the planning of procurement and supply chain activities, ensuring effectively- functioning processes to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual procurement plans and progress reports as required.
· Develop pricing strategies based on competitor analysis including costing and re-costing. Update the CRM system as required.
· Accurately communicate any changes in product pricing to the relevant departments, for example, to the Customer Happiness Manager for updating in the branch.
· Facilitate customs clearance of imported instruments, products or any other items.
· Upon receiving any new stock or shipments, follow-up with the Storekeeper for physical stock accuracy against the PO and invoice.
· Generate the total cost of shipments, reconfirm with Finance how much has been already paid, input costing and PO into the CRM system.
· Reconcile, monthly, all shipping invoices (customs duty, tax, freight invoice and product invoice) with the Finance Department.
· Ensure effective use of internal Standard Operating Procedures in Procurement, control of workflows, continuous business processes monitoring and elaboration of improvements in systems and processes.
· Responsible for introducing process improvements in the supply chain and identify new vendors/suppliers without jeopardising quality and service delivery.
· Identify and maintain information on the supply, location and quality of instruments and products, within the internal and local market, to ensure the correct range of products are available to meet demand.
· Lead the establishment and management of professional procurement services through long-term agreements.
· Develop and manage the rosters of suppliers, supplier selection and evaluation, quality and performance measurement mechanisms.
· Create and ensure compliance with a re-ordering schedule based on an analysis of historical data and forecasting. Stock levels must be maintained to eliminate stock shortages and surpluses.
· Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers and service providers to facilitate smooth flow of products and services.
· Drive savings and efficiencies through implementation and monitoring of policies, plans and procedures.
· Ensure consistency and adherence, within all departments, of all procurement policies and procedures.
· Prepare and monitor purchase orders (POs) ensuring that all specifications, terms and conditions are clear and correct and to identify opportunities for common savings/ suppliers.
· Responsible for maintaining and re-ordering of required consumables to enable smooth operations.
· Resolve supply issues with key suppliers and service providers.
· Regularly consult with the line manager on procurement issues and developments.
Job Type: Full-time