Our company is searching for a competent tally clerk/assistant to work under the guidance and supervision of the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor to ensure that all inventory transfers received at or dispatched from the warehouse are properly and accurately accounted for. This position requires a person who can accomplish the task with minimal or no supervision. He/she should be able to manage a team of staff as well as cooperate with other units. He/she must be keen on details and well-organized individual.
- Report any shortages, damages or excess to the warehouse manager/supervisor
- Work with the warehouse supervisor and provide training for the warehouse staff on how to prepare deliveries to shops
- Carry out all daily checks of inventory; making note of discrepancies and damaged goods etc.
- Perform all duties assigned by the warehouse manager/supervisor
- Ensure that all quantities delivered short (missing), quantities lost in transit and quantities damaged if any are properly reflected in the System
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory production area
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other units.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of warehousing, transport and shipping
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and with special attention to accuracy and timely reporting
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Diploma/certificate in business administration, accounting or logistics
Contract length: 36 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- clerk: 3 years (Required)
- warehouse ,transport,shipping: 2 years (Required)