Scientific Analytical Tools
We are seeking a jack-of-all-trades maintenance technician to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for facility and grounds upkeep and may work alone or with a crew. You must be a well-rounded individual who can perform on a variety of tasks, perform general maintenance work, and assist with other projects.
- Carryout all duties that are necessary in resolving reactionary activities, and report the need for further maintenance and safety to supervising staff
- Ensure the proper use of all tools in the warehouse and project sites.
- Carryout detailed evaluation of equipment to ensure that they are in good condition for proper functioning
- Assist other workers in different phases of projects and general maintenance a
- Inspect equipment from time to time for proper cleaning, speed, temperature and adequate lubrication etc.
- Ensure proper repair and finishing of doors, desks, tables, chairs and other furniture in the organization to ensure comfort of staff and visitors
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the project manager.
- Have good knowledge of electricity, carpentry and plumbing among other technical skills
- Have good knowledge of troubleshooting techniques in order to determine exact problems and tackle them accordingly
- Excellent ability to communicate system problems to both co-workers and management for proper understanding
- Exhibit good mechanical skills to handle equipment to avoid causing injuries to self and others on ground
- Have a high school qualification or its equivalent
- Have the ability to evaluate computer related work orders in accordance with accuracy.