When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In an international firm like Deloitte, our strong global presence is complemented by our local reach and market knowledge. A career in Financial Advisory Services will equip you with a deep understanding of the local and regional business landscape, enabling you to identify opportunities and risks to our clients’ businesses. In addition, your breadth of vision will be engaged, as you match our global resources to our clients’ advantage. Our FA practice encompasses a broad range of specializations and services but whose common goal is to offer strategic services to clients throughout every phase of the economic cycle.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as a Senior in Valuations, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Builds analytical models to handle large data sets with Excel, Tableau, or other relevant specialized tools/programs that can be interpreted convincing
- Maintains a working knowledge of measurement tools, benchmarks, statistics, and metrics needed to quantify and analyze aspects of deal risk
- Manages to deadlines to help team stay on track during a transaction, adapting to changing priorities as they arise
- Analyzes financial and accounting information when evaluating transactions
- Outlines a quality assurance plan, specifying the standards, tools, and techniques to define priorities needed to provide high-quality services
- Conducts market analysis and develops an initial hypothesis around growth opportunities and upside potential and downside risks
- Execute valuation analyses for tax, financial reporting or other regulatory, compliance or management planning requirements
- Leverages economic and industry knowledge to assess the validity of the financial models and reports
- Performs site inspections to obtain an understanding of the major assets, how they are being used with the business, and for discussion of future plans for the assets
- Identifies critical assumptions and facts that underline valuation estimates and provides alternative approaches as required
- Generates models and analyses as industry requirements dictate and leverages economic and market condition knowledge to assess the validity of models and reports
- Prepares robust business planning or transaction models by applying detailed understanding of commercial practicalities, accounting and finance knowledge, technical ability, quantitative analysis, and logic
- Creates progressive financial models that capture the future operating, investing and financing activities, and helps clients determine future profitability, financial position, and risk
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or any related field
- 5+ years of experience in financial advisory, public auditing, or accounting, preferably with Big Audit Firms.
- International accounting qualification is desired: CA, ACCA, or CPA. Preferably CA.
- Knowledge of best practice reporting and International Financial Valuation and Modeling
- Experience in transaction support, valuation, due diligence, financial re-structuring, feasibility studies/projections, IPO’s.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Supervise staff, inspect client financial records, compile and analyze data, prepare detailed audit reports and resolve accounting research issues.
- Fluency in English. Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (English/Arabic)