MPC Healthcare4 reviews
- Ensure that financial transactions are in compliance with the VAT regulations.
- Assisting in preparation, validation, and submission of all required VAT returns, supporting schedules and any documentation/responses as may be required by the Federal Tax Authority.
- Assistance in implementation of VAT principles, policies, and processes to ensure completion and compilation of VAT mechanism across the Group.
- Keeping abreast of all VAT-related laws and rules.
- Determining the VAT compliance implications associated with various business initiatives/proposals.
- Ensuring compliance of VAT data collection, review, consolidation, preparation, and payment of quarterly VAT liability.
- Verifying the taxability of the products for material code creation
- Preparing and submitting to the management monthly reports on the VAT activities of the Group.
- Creating monthly database of import transactions (Reverse Charge Mechanism) undertaken by the Group.
- Monthly verification of purchase tax invoices / tax credit notes in relation to VAT tax returns for of the Group.
- Professional accounting qualification (Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant).
- 3-5 years of experience within the VAT and financial accounting preferably in healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of VAT Laws and Regulations.
- MS Office skills, in particular, MS Excel.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent