Posted Date: Apr 26 2021
Are you looking to expand your expertise in manufacturing systems in a global environment that allows you to keep pace with the speed of change? At GSK, we are transforming how new technologies are used to improve performance across the organization.
- Key Point of Contact to liaise between the Regional Supply and Demand Hub and the LOC (Rx and Vx business)
- Ensuring good coordination to the centralized planning hub to escalate stock out or high inventory situations.
- Business First Approach to End to End Supply Chain Management of 250M GBP of Rx and Vx business for the Gulf & ME Exports markets.
Pharma Business :-
- Ensure optimum level of coordination and efficiency in the Release of Inventory to the markets.
- Inbound Management of Supplies from various sites globally, in close coordination with the Regional Supply and Demand Hub.
- GRN management and inventory transfers in JDE
- Document handling to support importation of product into MMW Dubai and ensuring all import / export documents are accurate & matching
- Engagement with the 3PL Warehouse and Logistics service providers to ensure inbound deliveries and shipments are scheduled with minimum delay & without demurrage costs
- Weekly Meetings with the Hub Operations Team to resolve SCIM issues.
- Day to day issue management with Commercial Team and ensure high service levels
- Inventory Reconciliation Reporting for MMW
- Cost to Serve Initiatives
- Warehousing and Transportation Contract Negotiations
- Inbound and Outbound Freight Analysis and Initiatives for Improvement
- Customs Clearance and Control on all 3rd Party Vendors – ABAC and Due Diligence
- Engage with Customer and Planning Hub to minimize risk and disruptions, and improve predictability through integration of Supply and Demand.
- KPI Management with the Warehouse or 3PL provider
- JDE Data Maintenance once New SKU is available from a Regulatory perspective
- Stock, Open PO and In Transit Reports Management
- Ensure optimum level of customer service level in most cost effective manner
- Measure performance and meet OTIF Target with the support of the 3PL partner
- Plan, arrange & effect shipments from GSK Vaccines to respective Gulf & Near East Markets
- Ensure SOP, Quality and Regulatory compliance
- Manage product master data and ensure correct product information and SKU codes are used as per regulatory guidance and market acceptance
- Maintain constant interaction with supply site, both Product Team and Logistics Team at GSK Vaccines
- Weekly order book review with GSK Vaccines, while escalating any delays over 2 weeks
- Weekly / twice weekly Manugistics and ESC system health checks
- Main contact point to GSK Vaccines supply site from Gulf & Near East for Orders and shipments
- Day to day issue management with Sales team and Customers for Vaccine Orders
- Coordinating between GSK Vaccines and GNE customers for returns /debit notes/credit notes
- Close co-ordination with Gulf & near East markets and GSK Vaccines on Out of Stock and Low Stock to minimize them to support the business and ensure patient need
- Escalation as required of issues to Vx Operations Manager
- Conduct regular Teleconference with GSK Vaccines contacts and markets to review orders and deliveries
- Collaborate with GSK Vaccines to priorities shipments as per market and Business needs
- Will be assigned by Supply Chain Management, to participate in project and developmental work
- One or several of Gulf Near East markets: Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Jordan
- Pharmaceuticals Business and Vaccines Business
- 400+ SKUs – Annual Gross Revenues in excess of £250 million for respective markets
- The job holder is accountable for timely and flawless E2E Supply Chain Performance based on available stock to facilitate the business for the Gulf & Near East markets
- Ensuring compliance with Product Quality Management System and Regulatory framework for respective Gulf & Near East markets in managing orders and shipments.
- Unpredictability in Demand due Lack of visibility in aligning Order management with Demand and Supply to support the value chain
- Frequent disruptions/ in order fulfillment due to changes in local Regulatory conditions supporting product replenishment
- Engagement with 3PL service provider and aligning Global Gsk requirements to support Good Distribution Practices and local regulations to ensure a compliant and flawless delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain / Logistics or Business Administration / Operation
- Proficient knowledge of IT tools (especially MS Excel) & corporate ERP systems (ideally JDE)
- English speaker with good communication skills, both written and spoken. Proficiency in Arabic will be an added benefit to the role
- 7- 10 years of experience in Logistics and Supply Chain with a Pharma or FMCG MNC
- Very good working knowledge and experience of Order Management, Logistics, Shipping & Customer Service policies, processes, procedures & practices
- Very good working knowledge and experience of Business Operations, Supply Chain Management, Sales & Operations Planning and Supply Management, including processes, procedures & practices
- Good understanding of supply routes, import & export and how they affect invoicing and financial flows
- Good understanding of various functions such as Regulatory, Sales, and Finance.
- Very good knowledge of IT tools (especially MS Excel) & corporate ERP systems (ideally JDE)
- Understanding of supply routes, import & export and how they affect invoicing and financial flows
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.