Lowe Rental LLC
We are Lowe,a globally recognized brand for innovation, ambition and high quality.
Our unique culture is built on people, from motivating and developing our highly talented team, to truly listening to and delivering against our clients’ needs. With over 40 years’ experience, today Lowe Rental is the world’s leading refrigeration and catering equipment supplier to major food exhibitions, sporting events and retailers across the globe; from the Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix to Glastonbury.
We have a new temporary opportunity (April to September) for a Warehouse Administrator to join our fast paced team to provide support to our business development team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Checking orders against picked equipment prior to delivery.
- arranging transport.
- organizing passes.
- general administration relating to client orders and client contracts.
- developing strong internal relationships with sales, finance and operations to ensure seamless roll out of our service and adherence to internal processes.
- Manage and field incoming enquiries.
- Promote Lowe’s positive culture and core values of Listen, Empower and Accomplish.
- Experience of working in a fast paced office warehouse in an administrative support role.
- Experience of Kitchen Equipment or Events industry is preferable but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Fluency in English.
Expected start date: Immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary