Ingram Micro2,318 reviews
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About the Job
We are looking for a Warehouse Worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Responsibilities include receiving, storing, picking, scanning, packing, and staging orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
Receive and process warehouse stock products (receive, unload, label, tally, store)
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery according to schedule (pick, pack, wrap, label, load)
- Perform inventory controls, rearrange products, and keep quality standards high for customer deliveries.
- Creating labels using keen attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Report any discrepancies & damages in receipt and delivery.
- Communicate & Collaborating with coworkers and Supervisors
- Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing
- Keep a clean and safe working environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat and optimize space utilization
- Follow IM quality service standards and comply with requirement, rules and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker in a team
- Proficiency in WMS software, handling PDA and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Forklift license is added value
- High school degree
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is preferred
What’s in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get the opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected, and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility, Courage, and Talents