Only Candidates currently present in Dubai will be considered.
The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming, picking and filling orders, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving packages.
Position Location: Dubai
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
- Prepare orders by performing Pick and Pack
- Check and label orders correctly
- Pay attention to details and monitor the quality of the shipment
- Move inventory and materials across facilities
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location
- Load and offload shipments
- Physically able to lift relatively heavy boxes
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the warehouse
- Able to adapt new procedures for new clients
- Familiarity with inventory software, and able to upload data correctly
- Basic Knowledge in Excel and Microsoft office
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Report to team leader for any discrepancy or damaged items
- Have previous experience in a similar job.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
- Currently available in Dubai
- Available to start within a short time.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and be multitasking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Teamwork and Coordination
- Planning and Organization
- Time management
- Reporting skills
- Documentation and Inventory control
- High School Diploma
- Additional courses and certifications preferred
- Up to 5 years of experience in a similar job
- Fluency in English, Tagalog is an advantage